Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Many occasions on the same day

En Liang drove from Kansas City to visit me and PY today! I have not seen EL for about 5 years and it was really great for her to come all the way 4 hours journey to spend a night in St Louis.

We were all invited to Sue Ching's place for Steamboat dinner tonight. Today is also PY's birthday!! Many occasions on the same day, indeed.

The hotpot dinner was quite different from what I had in London on the Mid-Autumn day. SC did the steamboat in very Taiwanese style. I love the appetizer more than the hot pot and definitely enjoyed the company very much.

This was certainly a special day we could do together in foreign land having a hotpot that symbolise union and happy occasions.

I was really happy to see EL in the meantime celebrating PY's birthday in SC's place!

Pui Yan : Happy Birthday again!
En Liang : thanks for the efforts, I will visit you at Kansas City next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home