Thursday, October 13, 2005

St Louis -> Chicago -> Green Bay

PA and I were chatting all night long, catching up stories and sharing our experiences, adventures, jokes and details in life until I could not get up early enough to continue today.

The Sun was shining, this was the last morning in St Louis, we did not even have a tea or beer in her back yard deck. Her sons have started to like me but it was also time to leave.

We went to HK's office to pick up card and also say goodbye to her husband. We then went to Sam's club for her Friday party grocery. No time for breakfast and lunch, bagels on the way to airport. Time passed really quick and it was time to say goodbye to PY now.

I am not sure when I will see PY again, but I am sure when I see her next, her sons will be two handsome grown up kids already.

My flight to Chicago was on time at 1325. May and Chris will be meeting up with me at O'hare airport although I was arriving at Midway. We managed to get back to May's house after 3 hours drive from Chicago. Guess what May had prepared for dinner? "Nyonya Archa" that I missed in Washington D.C.!!! Yahoo!! I am going to put on more weight for the next couple of days staying with May. This is very positive. Thanks May!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home