Monday, November 07, 2005

Lafayette

Galleris Lafayette - The famous shopping one stop complex, from top designers brand to household items; from Indian Tandoori chicken to Chinese Pot Stickers and French Gourmet; you name it, they have it!

My hotel was pretty close to the Opera House and this Gallery Lafayette. Before my returning flight to Dortmund, I had few hours to kill and shopping was definitely a good past time.

Undoubtedly, as what I have thought so, many Chinese consumers as well as European visitors flooded to the ground floor and start queuing for famous brand and spending Cash! Unbelievable scene just to observe how much the contribution of these young growing Asian spending phenomenon.

I did not buy anything except my pen refill for my journal. After few days riot in Paris and awful experience on RER train to Paris, I took a coach from Opera house to Terminal 3.

The journey back to Papenburg was earlier than expected due to early arrival of easyJet in Dortmund. I was pleased to return to Germany again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home