Tuesday, September 13, 2005

1 day to go !!

My sis HT emailed me today to remind me that I have 1 more working day to go for my last day at work tomorrow in Papenburg! Yahoooo!!! She said : "so, you shall be saying farewell and chit chating, catching up with colleagues, "lepaking" (Malay - doing nothing) already, right?" I wished! Sigh, still need to do my job and follow up outstanding stuff :-(

Then, rush home at 2pm to organise the packages collection by agent's transporter. 10 cartons and 1 full luggage of clothes. My apartment became so empty now. On the way back to office, stop by at McD for Caramel EIS (Deutsch - Ice Cream)litte treat for the team in office. Then, I received a box of Mooncake from a HKG Supplier by UPS! so sweet of them sending me mooncake every year. I thought I would not be able to get it this time, but it came just in time to fill my stomach. Yummy!! By the way it is the famous Hong Kong Wing Wah Mooncake. Thank you, Mr Chan! He knows we have to travel miles to get mooncake, therefore he sends us mooncake from miles, what a nice gesture.

The moon is getting rounder each day. I am also counting down my working hour each day in order to blow the start whistle for my trip. Things have been unbelieveable these few days especially while doing my packing, discovered new excitement I did not notice in the past from family and friends' emails, post cards and letters, every moment seems to be so amazing.

I have accummulated a lot of sweet, sour and bitter memories, but of course happy moments still dominating the period of stay.. Besides, learning to be more tolerance, patience and open minded has given me wider vision to look beyond and outside the box. I may not be perfect at the end of my stay in Germany, but I am sure I am a better person and wiser.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

think you will have to start cracking your head to manage your comments...junks/ spams are invading your space

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

You are absolutely right! I will need to action....

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home