Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Last day at Work....


靓女婷 wrote this to me :
congratulation !
finally, reach the end of the day. 珍惜今天的每一时, 每一刻吧 !!! 或许还是如往常般没变, 讨厌的事还是continue 的到来. 但是我想, 今天你面对它们的心情是不同了!!!!

hv a wonderful trip & awaiting to see u at Lorong Kiambang !


Yes, today is last day at work. It was a bit crazy because of things to clear and handover. sent out email announcement, got few replies from friends, otherwise the day went just like that, headache was I could say because no solid lunch in the afternoon.

Any different to the normal working day? I guess the only joy was at 8pm where all the unused papers were cleared and thrown away. Besides the migrane and heavy head, I felt sick because of the air in my stomach. that was definitely not i had expected on the last day at Papenburg office. I was not happy though, a part of what needed to be done or supposed to be done on the last day at work. What could I say? I am just too tired, even until the last day...

Well, some encouraging replies actually made me pleased for what I have done. That made me smiled and definitely going to be missed.

Going to London tomorrow for few days. Can't wait to fly but body started to display weak signs resulted from lack of sleep for the past few night. Sigh,,,,

Anyway, I will be energetic again and feel better to write more. May be today is not in the form.

Farewell, Papenburg office.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally, last
i think this is something to look forward to because this ending is the begining of trips
the countdown of your return to you where you were also starts with this
nodoby likes an ending
ending means you have to step out fantasy in the darkroom and, back to reality
ending means, you no longer within the age of innocent. With a scroll and little knowledge that comes with it in hand, you are bound to face cruel challeges ahead
ending means, you lose someone dear-to-your-heart...
ending means whatever achievements/ accolates that are to bestowed to the company will no longer be relevant to you
but i am sure all sad feelings that come with endings will eventually be forgotten, or will at least be more bearable knowing the fact that it will be passé one day
enjoy your trip...

5:14 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

hi...
it was sad, but like what u said, ending an era but beginning a new era. I am sure i will have much to deal with when i land in Malaysia. as for now, I will enjoy my holiday!!

thanks!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home