Saturday, October 22, 2005

Racine

Racine is the place where Wendy's office is.

But, since she is now working from home, she purposely drove me and her mom to Racine to visit this little town.

Racine made me thought of Dover, England! Small, lake or sea front, industrial office, grey and simple.

We then went to Kohl for a little bit of shopping before went home.

Wendy bought me and her mom dinner at Chef Chang Asian Fusion Restaurant, meanwhile give me a treat for my upcoming birthday... Food was good as well as restaurant ambience; lots of eat-in customers although the menu is actually simple cooking which are more American Chinese Food.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not quite sure how racine is related to French. In French, racine means root. Root=kampung?

3:29 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Racine is really Kampung compare to Milwaukee.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home