Monday, September 26, 2005

Kicking off 2nd part of Cincinnati stay...

Today is my final day with Scott's family. I will stay with Stephanie over at the other part of Cincinnati city for next 5 days.

We went over to Stephanie's house for dinner at 6.30pm. It was so great to see her again after so many years since we last met in KL years and years ago.(we could not even remember when!)

I was overwhelmed by her new house and two beautiful daughters.

We had a gorgeous dinner at the back yard; breeze was awesome and the atmosphere was just fantastic.

I definitely enjoyed my stay with Scott & his family especially have a wonderful time having great family fun with his family members.

Tonight, I am going to experience different family fun Stephanie is offering me. I am sure I will have plenty in my journal/blog after this second part of my stay.

Ok, let's kick start of this different Cincinnati experience now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home