Monday, September 19, 2005

Leaving London

I thought I will visit British Museum...

I thought I will do a bit tourist's thingy at London down town before I leave...

I thought I will still get a big Guardian Paper on Monday...

I thought I will used the off peak Travel day pass to the maximum...

I just realised that Christina has to work and I am not working on Monday and the rest of the days anymore!

I packed my belongings, wondering why I still has so much weight in the trolley bag; perhaps the feeling had transferred into my belongings to carry back to Germany.

I met Christina in town for Lunch. We went to Malaysian Restaurant at SOHO, called Melati. I ate Mee Goreng Istimewa, she had Nasi Lemak. Very nice meals and very patriotic lunch.

It was another beautiful day, Sun was shining, weather was not cold and food was good!

It was just because I knew that I will not see Christina for a while although we may meet in Msia next February.

It is not cool to know that I will not return to London soon and traveling to some other European cities with Christina again...

I took a Southern train to Gatwick, after failing to visit British Museum or having nothing attracted my attention in London centre. I guess, I just want to keep the museum for my next visit so that I know I have something I still need to do when I return to London.

EasyJet was on time to take off for Cologne destination. I was sitting at the aisle seat in the plane so far to be by the window to enjoy the great evening view of this metropolitan city.

Goodbye London! I hope to see you real soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home