Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My name is Earl

Quoted from Entertainment Weekly :
The Pot : Petty crook Earl is hit by a car seconds after winning the lottery and then, while hospitalized, he learns about karma courtesy of Carson Daly's talk sho. He compiles a list of everyone he's done wrong (268 sins and counting) and sets out to make good, one misdeed a time.

Keith recorded today's episode and I watched it for the first time! It was really funny and the humors was different from other comedy I had seen. Although Stephanie has to explain to me who is who or what, I enjoyed the show very much.

Because of Earl, I started to think : what if I strike lottery in America?

The PowerBall lottery jackpot was about 259 millions before I left for St Louis, perhaps I shall buy a dollar or two and see my luck!

If if I won the lottery, will I be like Earl and start listing my sins...... oh no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home