Friday, November 11, 2005

Wedel

My ex-supplier invited me to visit their office in Wedel for a long long time. The excuse is always too busy and no time when come to think about it. Only few days before you want to leave for good, the time could be easily squeezed out.

Take a suburban train S1-bahn to Wedel, it is a last station of and took about 40 minutes from Hamburg city centre.

It was a raining day and after a good typical German breakfast in the hostel, I took a relaxing ride to Wedel. My ex-supplier cum friend was waiting for me at the station and welcome me with open hands.

Had a couple of lovely hours catch up with them in the beautiful show room, I left for the city centre before noon. My friend took a small ride to show me Wedel town and the Welcome Point of Elbe river where the ship pass the point and the national song will be sang, national flag will be raised before they got into the main Elbe river docks.

It was another grey typical North Germany day, but it was heartwarming to spend the morning in Wedel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home