Friday, December 09, 2005

Some Updates

It has been a while from my last update! Well.. guys, sorry, I was busy traveling around, setting up my apartment, visiting my sister and friends etc.

It is always good to be back home and standing on home land soil. Food is good, weather is warm although often raining in the evening. But, I still felt like I am holidaying, from Penang to Kuala Lumpur, from Klang to Puchong, from Bukit Bintang to Bukit Jalil...

Travel zones changed from one continent to another, so does time zones. I guess, I am still traveling.

It is the month of December, the city has decorated with lots of festive decorations. I guess my holiday mood will continue to swing and I will have some more updates for your guys soon!

But, I do not have frequent internet connection. Just stay tune... will be right back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home