Monday, November 14, 2005

Dr M


My mother asked me was my shoes completed “Kaputt” after my recent vacation? I did not notice the result of my shoes being abused for the past 2 months on the road traveling around because I have too many pair of shoes.

After the question, I examined my shoes and indeed they are just worn out!

I bought this pair of shoes from Ashendorf Shoes shop “Klahsen” for EUR 49/- in year 2004 spring. It was a 50% discounted price and it is a UK brand Dr Martens but a Vietnam made product. It is a really comfortable pair of leather casual shoes in beige or light brown. But after recent trip, it became dark brown!

The shoes were forever dirty because I did not clean its leather surface once! But because of its comfort and casualness, I love it for traveling especially I could wear it day and night with no blister. I had to change the shoe lace in Milwaukee because it could not support me any longer. If there is something new about this shoe, it got to be the shoe lace.

I pack them in the box and ship home with my friend’s stuff. I wonder how many more trips this shoe will accompany me to and which regions will that be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home