Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hamburg -> Papenburg

The trip return to Papenburg from Hamburg was a little bit less emotional than my previous trip when I first met my Hamburg friends.

It was on the same platform, different Inter City train, but going to same directions bringing me away from Hamburg, closer to Papenburg again.

The train was full with people, with or without reservation. I bought my ticket 15 minutes before the departure time, taking the risk for not paying the additional EUR 1.50 reservation fees. I was lucky to get a seat in Car No 7.

The goodbye was short, but it was what I intended to do because I hate to have done a closer contact farewell when I know that I am not going to see them soon.

The train connection in Bremen, Oldenburg and Leer was on time. When I was back in Papenburg, my friend already there waiting to pick me up.

Quality time always running fast and only good memories will last at the end of the days. This short Hamburg trip definitely was good quality sharing!

Claudia and Jorg : I hope you will get a good place soon!! All the best :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mimi,

it is good to have a friend like you. The time will running and next time we´ve been in South East Asia, we will visit you. Promised! Indeed it was a short farewell, but, what you don´t know, we´ve waited till the train was leaving. Hope to take a "Tempo Taschentuch" and have a last look to Mimi, but you drove in the other direction, so we have not the change to see you. We also remember you and take you in mind.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

ya, the train just was not driven by me... ;-)
I am sure I will see you soon!!
take care!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home