Saturday, November 12, 2005

Petite Cafe at Ependolf

I have a date this weekend with my Hamburg friends and this was arranged back in mid August. It was not a raining day, thank God! We went to Ependolf after meeting up at city centre.

Ependolf is a nice place close to city and have less tourist where only the locals whop and live.

There are many unique and lovely boutiques in this area and the crowd was not too crazy compared to the city centre we just came from. After a walk, we went to a cafe called "Petite Cafe" for afternoon coffee and German cake, "Kuchen".

I had a Latte Machiato and Strawberry Kuchen and it was really excellent!! According to my friends this cafe is famous for its Kuchen and the cafe is really petite, with different shape of tables and limited seatings, it often crowded and business is always busy. We were lucky to get a table for 3 and have good coffee time in this nice cafe.

Dinner was few hours later in an Italian Restaurant. Because of the good cake in the afternoon, I refused to have dessert after dinner in order to keep good memories of my Kuchen.

It was a lovely day and I am glad to know these friends from Hamburg. It was not too late to know them but it would be earlier, my former years working life in Papenburg will definitely be different.

Thanks, PraskiS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home