Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Count Down..

I have forgotten about why I asked for November 17 flight booking. I always thought that my return flight will be November 15; for a reason to leave this place after 2 months quitting my former job.

This small mistake has given me some awful home sick moments and made me really bored of my stay in Papenburg.

The weather is grey, raining and cold like the rest of Papenburg days that I could remember.

I was squatting in an apartment that currently nobody is staying and needed to clean it up before I leave at 6am on Thursday morning. But, isn’t there a cleaning lady Frau Muenster that have told me she will wrap and clean everything next Monday?

I was just lazy to go out for food and cycle around the town and repeat myself the same routine I will do after I have no job in Papenburg but just leisure time!

So, why did I have a November 17 ticket? Well, God knows! I just wanna go home now and am sure counting down every minute of my return trip!

The only bonus thing I could mention is I am so fortunate to be able to use SK laptop for internet. He is just too kind to hand over his laptop for me to kill some boring time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home