Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Paris Ticket

When I told Stephanie that I used to travel on the budget airline and visited many cities with low cost and average budget, I can see her envious eyes with unbelievable reaction.

Well, while she was busy working her budget chart for business planning, I am using her laptop at home to book my Paris trip for November 3-7 weekend with EURO 45 return ticket!

I was very relaxed staying home, reading, playing the Soduko and relaxing by her pool.

Traveling is always inspired me and I hope to really see Paris before I return to Malaysia since my first visit back in 2002 was less than 24 hours! Perhaps, I shall bring along the Da Vicci Code and look for what Dan Brown has offered his reader in this novel before Tom Hanks' movie gestures hit the screen next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home