Saturday, October 01, 2005

Columbus -> St Louis

Leaving Cincinnati today for St Louis, Missouri.

I waited for Stephanie at Mount Adams for Ellie's play in the morning. Wandering under the early fall Sun and Starbucks coffee did wake me up a bit besides the chilly breeze.

Went back to collect my luggage and drop by at the school field for Ellie's soccer game before heading to Columbus airport.

Time to say goodbye, meaning opportunity to meet sometime somewhere again! I enjoyed my stay with Stephanie and really have easy domestic time together with her. Thanks again, Stephanie!

Flight to St Louis was on time, I got up the Southwest Airline plane that heading Southwest.

PY + HK and their sons arrived few minutes after my arrival. It was really great to see her again after years!

My stay in St Louis started just after I turned my watch to Central Time.

Welcome to St Louis, Missouri!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home