Saturday, October 29, 2005

Chicago - Frankfurt

So fast !! It is time to leave US and flying back to Germany again!

After 5 weeks holiday in Midwest (+ Virginia and Washington D.C. as bonus); I packed my belongings and ready to go!!

Flight is at 1900 on Air India (what a choice?!) I will go to Milwaukee airport and catch a coach to O'hare International Airport of Chicago.

It has been a great pleasure having an experience staying over with my friends in different cities and states.

Lots of memories and lots of good experiences in the luggage where I have to keep them tight and bring them back to Malaysia with me.

I will stay put in Germany for a couple of day and do a short Paris trip (Nov 3-7); then visit some friends in Hamburg, then ready to go home with ONE Way ticket.

The sky is beautiful and the sun is shining although temperature is low! I am not really sure about the Germany weather but things will be definitely alright when I arrive tomorrow!

Happy Halloween! and... Happy Birthday to Wendy!

Thanks again to all my friends who had me with them in my USA holiday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's incredible a 5-week holiday ended just with a few blogs huh? I hope you enjoy your trip to Paris to the fullest as you will be returning. Holiday is ending...
I want to start counting the day of your return, but when exactly is the date you will be returning to Malaysia?

3:46 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

yeah.. few blogs.. although I tried to update everyday but in vain. Perhaps you got to check the archive to see my back dated one.

I think my flight is on Nov 15, arrive Penang Nov 16.

Thanks for couting down, I will go to Paris this weekend and update some blogs.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home