Monday, October 31, 2005

At Papenburg Again !

The weather today is very good, Sun shines and blue skies! Amazingly welcoming weather upon my return. 20C celcius in end of October at Papenburg, this is a bit incredible compared to last year we had snow on October 24!

Well, the town is still the same, the bank and post office is still in the same location, same staff personnel, you can not expect changes in 5 weeks of your absence, do you?

I went to Ems Centre to do dry cleaning and bump into the Rock Star Colleague, and we had lunch together.

I shared some of my holiday experiences, he told me about his on board vacation, we talk a little about my ex-company and gossip as usual.

I am glad I am counting down to go home soon and I am an outsider now when talking of his office stuff.

Work and job is not the main thing in life, there are plenty at home waiting for me, one of them would be a little sip of my father's Louis XIII!!!

The afternoon wind blew some leaves into the apartment I stay. Papenburg does not have beautiful Fall colours like the US Mid-west states I just visited. So, a sunny October day is something you just really need to appreciate and hold on to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home