Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Short article with pictures

I used to write and send small traveling articles and a picture to local Malaysian Chinese newspaper years back. Wen you see your article in the paper with associated picture about your traveling experience, the satisfaction is really HUGE. My sisters were very happy about my works too because once there were articles on newspaper meaning that they will have a good treat from me from the money I got from these articles. If my youngest sister had learned how to appreciate good sashimi and order the most expensive unagi bento from various trips to Japanese restaurants; that was how much compensation I have got from the various short articles published in newspaper for years.

After recent long trip and hundred of pictures memories, I decided to share these pictures with small articles in my blogs; check it out……….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no handsome pay for japanese treats but i do hope you same amount, if not bigger satisfaction by publishing this on the net

10:44 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

indeed. But, I do wish I could write some Chinese articles too in this blogs.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home